2. Utah freshman Maile O’Keefe is training a aerial cartwheel to LOSO on beam.
3. UCLA sophomore Margzetta Frazier showed off a fun tumbling pass on floor.
4. Alabama junior Lexi Graber is training a new combination on beam; freshman Makarri Doggette is training a new skill on beam; another freshman, Mati Waligora, is working on a full-twisting double layout on bars; sophomore Shallon Olsen is getting ready for Worlds (here on beam); and another sophomore, Jensie Givens, is looking good on bars.
5. Georgia freshman Amanda Cashman is training a double back off beam.
6. Former Utah gymnast Mykayla Skinner‘s triple double is improving.
7. UCLA alumna Hallie Mossett starred in her first commercial for Academy Sports + Outdoors.
8. Rutgers has finally hired a head coach: it is Jay Ramirez.
9. Uncommitted gymnasts’ upgrades: Taralyn Nguyen is working on a gorgeous beam series.
‘What Gymnastics Did to Jessica Howard’, Deadspin – link
Katelyn Ohashi on ESPN‘s The Body Issue – link
Interview with Denver freshman AK Subject, College Gym News – link
Routine of the week
In honour of Katelyn Ohashi’s appearance in ESPN‘s The Body Issue, let’s rewatch her 2019 viral routine.